SDM Software - GPO Exporter
Group Policy Reporting
Der Performance Reporting Part, der Boot und Slow Logon aufzeigen und benennen kann, ist Freeware.
ERROR: Content Element with uid "533" and type "youtubevideo_pi1" has no rendering definition!
- Filter export results and snapshot views to display only those settings that contain your keyword
- View a variety of pre-defined reports for precision reporting with the Report Portal. Reports include Unlinked GPOs, GPO by CSE Area, Redundant/Conflicting Settings, GPO Links and new Slow Boot/Slow Logon Reports!
- Perform exports across multiple domains in a forest, allowing a full reporting of settings across multiple domains
- Support for all settings in Windows 7 & 8 and Server 2008, R2 & 2012, including GP preferences
- Ability to quickly report on settings across all GPOs in your environment
- Selectively report on settings by policy area and select GPOs by links within Active Directory
- Ability to search for keywords within setting lists and sort setting to find redundancies
- Export settings to CSV or clipboard for quick documentation or use with Group Policy Automation Engine as part of a GPO consolidation
- Output settings reports to printer, Excel or PDFPowerShell interface allows you to perform GPO setting exports from the command-line for quick bulk operations
Weitere Informationen und Bezugsquellen:
SDM Software, Inc.
2100 4th St, #132
San Rafael, CA 94901
Voice: (415) 670-9302
Fax: (415) 453-1808